What is the application process?
| ONLINE APPLICATION >
We also provide the option of the traditional "hard copy" application which can be downloaded here: Application for Admission. An admissions decision and offer of enrollment is preceded by the following required steps:
- Submission of completed Application for Admission with $200 per student application fee
- Submission of student records (report card and standardized testing) for grades 1-8
- Pre-admission testing
- Review of application, recommendation forms, testing, and student records by Admissions team
- Parent interview with the Head of School
- For students entering grades 6-8, an interview with the Head of School
- Kindergarten students are required to provide a certified copy of the birth certificate within 14 days of enrollment.
What about Kindergarten? Application deadline for this fall is July 25. Applications are currently being accepted for subsequent school years.
Are there openings in grades 1-8? Due to normal attrition, there are generally openings at each grade level each year. Applications are considered in the order in which they are received. Initial offers of enrollment are mailed following the re-enrollment of current families in April.
How soon should I apply? We accept applications on a rolling basis. We encourage parents to apply as soon as they have a clear intent to attend WCGS. Summer application deadline for fall enrollment is July 25.
Is financial assistance available? Yes! To apply for need-based aid, complete our financial aid application. Financial aid applications are only considered after an admissions application has been submitted and the student has been accepted for enrollment, based on financial aid funds available at time of acceptance.
Need more information before you decide? Drop In and Learn More each Tuesday, 9-10 a.m. Appointments may be arranged at other times as well. Call or e-mail Mrs. Kim Norbeck, Admissions Coordinator, at 630.668.1385, ext. 216, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wheaton Christian Grammar School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic, and other school-administered programs.